- Posted October 17, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Is Ventura The Next California City To Face A Financial Crisis?
- eter Godinez Shares The Origins & Philosophy Of The Xerox Ambassador Position
- The City Of Ventura’s Financial Shortfall Rocks Radio Listeners
- California Economist Declares Structural Unemployment In Ventura County in 2013
- Tim Clark Provides A One-Page Method For Reinventing Your Career In His Book Business Model You
President Obama Wants Obamacare To Fail, According To Healthcare Expert Sally Pipes
Obamacare is reviled by both the far left and the far right. The far left believing it didn’t go far enough in establishing a single payer model for the US and it mainly benefits the large insurance companies. The far right believing it’s a restriction of free trade and many unnecessary taxes—particularly worrisome when the economy is still weak.
The House of Representatives has unsuccessfully tried 40 times to kill, or dismantle, Obamacare. Rasmussen Polls taken this week suggest that 50% of Americans oppose Obamacare’s Individual Mandate, while only 36% favor it.
In light of these, and other, facts, the question arises, “Will Obamacare topple under its own weight?”
Joining me to discuss this is Sally C. Pipes, president and chief executive officer of the Pacific Research Institute (PRI), a San Francisco-based think tank.
Ms. Pipes is a healthcare expert. She writes the bi-weekly health care column “Piping Up” for Forbes.com.
She’s written a new book titled The Cure For Obamacare.