- Posted October 18, 2013 by
St. Petersburg, Florida
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- FRAUD! In Foreclosure Court Indymac/Onewest Doesn’t Own Notes and Mortgages, But “They” Continue To Foreclose Anyway
- The State of Mississippi’s Lawsuit Shows The FEMA And The Federal Government OUT OF CONTROL With Biggert Waters Legislation! Why Won’t Florida Sue?
- EXMO enables event organizers to share event information with ease and provide a more engaging attendee experience.
- Boxwood Executive Search Announces Expansion To Florida
- BoostCTR Raises $8 Million in Financing Round Led by Battery Ventures
The Very Worst Thing About Foreclosures Today Is Watching Consumers That You Know Could be Helped Standing in Court Without An Attorney
There are two very important things happening in courtrooms right now, right this minute, in the middle of Florida’s Great Foreclosure Purge of 2013.
The first thing is judges are moving cases toward resolution at speeds far greater than has ever before occurred. It’s a tidal wave of foreclosure actions that is ripping across Florida like a wildfire. And as in any great fury, there are mistakes being made…..many of them.
But far worse than the outcome for consumers who go into court without an attorney and see first hand that they are losing their homes are the consumers who do not have any notice that they are losing their homes….
Very bad things are happening every day. And worse things are happening every day.
Homeowners, many who are making modifications or who settled their debts, are going to lose their homes.
And We Were All Warned of This Long In Advance.
Matt Weidner is a foreclosure defense attorney in Pinellas County and blogs at http://mattweidnerlaw.com/blog