- Posted October 18, 2013 by
- Is Fly Supply Clothing The Next Sean John ? Fly Supply Celebrates 2 Years
- How The Rich Think Differently–Adopting A Prosperity Mindset To Achieve Wealth
- Groovy Groomsmen Gifts Launches New Caricatures of Amazing Sports Moments
- Dr. Rebecca Castaneda, Introduces Free Consultations for Smile Makeover Patients
- Detect Cancer In 10 Minutes
Ruskin Group Theatre Extends L.A Times Critics Pick “El Grande De Coca Cola”
Ruskin Group Theatre taps Original Collaborators for El Grande de Coca-Cola Extending through November 23, 2013 Fridays-Saturdays at 8pm, and Sundays at 2pm Los Angeles, CA . The New York hit comedy is now the Los Angeles hit redux, and LA Times CRITIC’S CHOICE, from the company that launched the World Premiere and eight glorious months of Sideways The Play (now at La Jolla Playhouse) and Paradise - A Divine Bluegrass Musical Comedy. EL GRANDE DE COCA-COLA is an extravaganza of timeless humor set in the nightclub of a small backwater town, somewhere South of the Border. Pepe Hernandez (Señor Show Business) has boasted in the local press that he is bringing a group of famous international cabaret stars to town. He has persuaded his uncle, manager of the local Coca-Cola bottling plant, to advance him enough money to rent the club for three nights.