- Posted October 19, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Hurricane season 2013
- Magnetic field change could interfere with satellites and cause radio blackouts
- Why the Sun is about to flip and how the Earth could do it too
- Please share this and help her family to find her ! Thank you
- Last day of school and i"m terribly sad
- Typhoon Nari leaves 15 people dead or missing, thousands homeless in Philippines
Super Typhoon FRANCISCO will strike Japan next week
Current wind speed: 200 mph
Super Typhoon FRANCISCO will strike Japan next week! Super Typhoon FRANCISCO bring very strong wind and very heavy rain. Its current satellite presentation exhibits the traits of an extremely powerful cyclone, with a well-defined eye surrounded by heavy thunderstorms.
By early next week, Super Typhoon Francisco will begin to interact with a storm system over northeastern China. This storm will attempt to steer Francisco to the northeast. Where and when this turn occurs will determine the hardest hit areas.
The alert provided by WU