- Posted October 19, 2013 by
St. Petersburg, Florida
- FRAUD! In Foreclosure Court Indymac/Onewest Doesn’t Own Notes and Mortgages, But “They” Continue To Foreclose Anyway
- The Very Worst Thing About Foreclosures Today Is Watching Consumers That You Know Could be Helped Standing in Court Without An Attorney
- EXMO enables event organizers to share event information with ease and provide a more engaging attendee experience.
- Boxwood Executive Search Announces Expansion To Florida
- BoostCTR Raises $8 Million in Financing Round Led by Battery Ventures
The State of Mississippi’s Lawsuit Shows The FEMA And The Federal Government OUT OF CONTROL With Biggert Waters Legislation! Why Won’t Florida Sue?
I’ve been studying the Mississippi lawsuit that seeks to stop the enforcement of crippling flood insurance increases and the only thing I want to know is….
Why aren’t more people impacted by Biggert Waters filing suit to enjoin the enforcement of the Act?
The lawsuit is very, very simple. Biggert Waters had two parts: 1) Look for ways to make FEMA more solvent; 2) Perform an Affordability study BEFORE ENFORCEMENT OF THE LAW!
So why is FEMA getting away with enforcing the law’s devastating consequences without doing the affordability survey? Quite simply, why are we allowing the federal government to devastate this state when clearly they are ignoring a key element of the law?