- Posted October 20, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Mold Experts Warn Frigid Winter Weather Frequently Causes Toxic Mold in Homes and Commercial Buildings
- It's Opening Day - The Small Sports™ Are Here!
- Fellow Consulting AG Delivers Three Oracle Accelerate Solutions Based on Oracle Sales Cloud
- Steve Trash’s - Great Green Gifts For Kids – 2013 – Annual List Released
- Mold Experts Suggest Holiday Gift Certificates for Mold Inspection & Removal Services
Texas Author Releases His Second Action/Adventure Novel About Geologist Trace Brandon
Geologist Trace Brandon has traded mining in Washington State for the sunshine and warm waters of the Cayman Islands. For the past year, his only encounters with crooks have been social, and no one has tried to kill him. But a phone call from Cyrus “the Virus” McSweeny lures Trace into a dangerous new mining project. This time the query is West African alluvial diamonds: rare and extremely valuable…green diamonds.
In the steamy backwater city of Monrovia, Trace and his partner, Will Coffee, team up with expat mining engineer Gordon Watson and an Idaho potato-farmer-turned-diamond-miner known as the “Mormon.” Together, they will make an extraordinary find—what miners call a “First Water Stone.”
When rebels attempt a coup, Trace and his partners are caught up in violence and treachery that threaten to engulf them all…
Both books are available in both print and ebook format.
Author: Randall Reneau
Published: May 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller
About The Author:
Randall Reneau worked as a professional geologist in the U.S., Mexico, and West Africa until his retirement in 2010. Mr. Reneau served with the 25th Infantry Division in Vietnam and Cambodia. He lives with his wife, Lynne, in Austin, Texas.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: