- Posted October 21, 2013 by
St. Petersburg, Florida
- Foreclosure Defense Attorneys, Not Just Under Attack From Court, But Physically Attacked By Plaintiff Attorneys Outside Courtrooms
- The State of Mississippi’s Lawsuit Shows The FEMA And The Federal Government OUT OF CONTROL With Biggert Waters Legislation! Why Won’t Florida Sue?
- The Very Worst Thing About Foreclosures Today Is Watching Consumers That You Know Could be Helped Standing in Court Without An Attorney
- EXMO enables event organizers to share event information with ease and provide a more engaging attendee experience.
- Boxwood Executive Search Announces Expansion To Florida
FRAUD! In Foreclosure Court Indymac/Onewest Doesn’t Own Notes and Mortgages, But “They” Continue To Foreclose Anyway
At first I thought the witness worked for OneWest, then it hit me….
Onewest/IndyMac Sold The Servicing Rights of Most of Their Portfolio!
Which should mean that Indymac was no longer the Plaintiff foreclosing…right? It certainly meant that the witness didn’t work for Indymac. And so I pressed the issue…and sure enough, the witness admitted that Onewest was no longer the party that had the right to foreclose on my client.
And so, while I was back in court again today, I saw the same witness there….and checked the docket. What did I find?
Foreclosure Judgments Entered In The Name of Indymac!
So…If Indymac doesn’t own servicing rights anymore why are they still in court getting judgments in their name? Clearly, they are sliding through judgments, getting sales set, and throwing citizens out into the street based on testimony that is at the very least grossly