- Posted October 21, 2013 by
- Dawn Valdivia Named to Make-A-Wish® Arizona Board of Directors
- Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee Announces Major Partnership With Ak-Chin Indian Community
- AAED Donates to Ryan's House
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Vantage West Credit Union with SHARP Designation
- Washington Federal Promotes Stephanie Evans to Assistant Vice President
Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Presents Top Safety Designation to McCarthy Building Companies
The Banner Estrella Hospital tower expansion is currently the only hospital construction project in Arizona with a STAR approval. ADOSH representatives conducted an audit of safety and health management systems and practices at the six-story, 279,000 square-foot tower project, which will serve the West Valley. The expansion project, which is set to open to patients in March 2014, also contains additional obstetrical suites, additional neonatal intensive care unit capacity, new cardiac catheterization labs and a new endoscopy suite.
For more information on ADOSH, Consultation Partnership Programs and the Industrial Commission of Arizona, please visit http://www.ica.state.az.us/ or call (602) 542-5795.