- Posted October 22, 2013 by
San Diefo, California
- Bettie Youngs Books Releases New Children’s Picture Book – Flowers for Grandmother
- Mystery Author Re-Releases Intriguing Murder Mystery – The Pandarus File
- Fantasy Author Releases Second Book In Her Paranormal Romance Series Arash - Raytara: Judgement of the Stars
- Obama Care: Dead on Arrival, A Prescription for Disaster – Physicians Warns People Don’t Feel Safe!
- Writer And Poet Angela Bell Julien Promotes Her Book Blooms and the Bard: Painted Sonnets
New Book Helps Readers Learn More About Multiplication And Division – Fear No Numbers
Author and technical director, Jose Paul Moretto is pleased to announce his educational mathematics book, Fear No Numbers.
“I don’t like math! When will I ever use this? What’s the point?" Ever said any of the above (or thought them)? Then discover the game of 9 = 0! This is where the FUN begins!
Fear No Numbers is an easy-to-read, step by step "road map" of how to check the correctness of multiplication and division solutions. The "Proof by 9" and "Maxima" Systems are introduced.
Readers will find that by using the right systems, they’ll be able to simplify large numbers, and make them melt like margarine on a hot skillet! They’ll be introduced to a shorter method of solving division problems and also discover how varied and colorful math history is, and be introduced to the curious world of “amicable numbers”.
The author wants readers to step inside this new world of math and “Fear No Numbers!”
Fear No Numbers is available in both print and ebook format.
Fear No Numbers
Author: Jose Paul Moretto
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Published: September 2012
Genre: Mathematics, Education
About The Author:
Inspired by a substitute high school math teacher (who was really an engineer), Mr. Moretto began his thirst for life-long learning, which would lead him from the French Air Force to R&D at Citroën, then to become a régisseur at the Comédie Française. After coming to the United States, he became technical director at Illinois Wesleyan University, and then at Columbia College in Chicago. He was also a member of the Adler Planetarium in Chicago. Mr. Moretto recently taught the principles of Fear No Numbers at a school for at-risk youth in France. Mr. Moretto became a U.S. citizen in Danville, Illinois, in 1974.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at:
Jose Paul Moretto