- Posted October 22, 2013 by
- DrugFreeAz.org Honored with Alliance Achievement Award
- Washington Federal Promotes Debbie Hernandez to Assistant Vice President
- Quarles & Brady Welcomes Two Attorneys to its Phoenix Office
- Dr. Ioanna Morfessis to Provide Keynote Address at AAED’s January Symposium ‘Taking Care of Business’
- Dawn Valdivia Named to Make-A-Wish® Arizona Board of Directors
DrugFreeAZ.org Announces New Board Members
Ferraz and Barako, along with the other 10 members of the board offer financial and fundraising strategies as well as oversight that helps guide and sustain the organization. DrugFreeAz.org’s mission is to prevent and reduce the use of drugs and alcohol by youth throughout Arizona.
“We are excited to welcome Ivan and Tom as the newest members to our board of directors,” said Leslie Bloom, CEO of DrugFreeAz.org. “We are confident they will be great assets to our team and will help us in continuing our drug prevention efforts statewide.”
Ferraz and Barako are both Phoenix residents.
DrugFreeAz.org - The Partnership for a Drug-Free America, Arizona Affiliate is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit statewide organization with a volunteer board of directors. Their mission is to prevent and reduce youth drug and alcohol use through community education and awareness by providing parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources.
For more information, visit www.DrugFreeAz.org.