- Posted October 23, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
The Apex Consulting Group Our People
Our teams combine international and local experts who are dedicated to producing the best possible bottom-lines results for our clients. We pride ourselves in delivering beyond expectation. We assist our clients to improve their business systems and practices, to enhance the competency of their key people and by supporting them to explore opportunities that sustain growth.
Our senior consultants have not only assisted organisations improve their business processes, but, have established, managed and grown companies themselves; giving them the first-hand business experience our clients demand from their advisors.
With our unique combination of local and international expertise, our broad understanding of our client’s industries and their distinctive needs we understand what is required and we provide proactive assistance that benefits all stakeholders.
Our principals have significant experience in assisting the business, government and not-for-profit sectors. Importantly, our core team has previously assisted the following clients:
• Major oil companies (Mobil, Statoil, BP)
• The United Nations
• Major banks (BCA, Danamon, BRI)
• International Finance Corporation (World Bank)
• State-Owned Enterprises (Semen Gresik)
• National Governments (Australia, Indonesia)
• Logistics companies (TNT, Mayne Logistics)
• International NGOs (Care Australia, World Resources Institute, New Ventures Indonesia)
One of our senior consultants is the Deputy Chief Assessor Australia for the granting of the Certified Management Consultant – CMC – award within the Institute of Management Consultants in Australia.