- Posted October 23, 2013 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
- Brooklyn Councilwoman-Elect Blame Jewish People for Recent Knockout Game Attacks
- North Palm Beach Florida: Christmas Too Offensive?
- TSA Now Searching Your Vehicles Without Your Consent At Airports
- Obamacare Website Fix not a fix at all
- President Obama Omits "Under God" from Gettysburg Address: Intentional, Gaffe or reading from one of the Drafts?
Health Care Fiasco, So You're the President, What do you do?
If I was president, I would ask Congress to pass legislation to delay the health care provisions until it can worked out. The fact people will be fined if you don't sign up for some form of insurance, the fact that the IRS can come after you if you don't sign up should show you how well thought out this health care initiative was planned.
The American people demand answers, we demand results and not excuses. We should be tolerating punitive actions because we choose not to sign up for health care.
This is the time for the president to act presidential, ask Congress to suspend the health care law, and use that time while it is suspended to fix the issues with this law. It is not admitting defeat, it is simply admitting there are issues and they need to be addressed.