- Posted October 23, 2013 by
- DrugFreeAZKids.org Response to the 2014 Arizona Youth Survey
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
Matthew Barrow joins Washington Federal as Senior Credit Analyst
As senior credit analyst in the equipment finance division, Barrow’s responsibilities include analyzing, structuring and presenting credit submissions for decision making by the bank’s credit administration department and facilitating the end-to-end credit management process for the equipment finance division. He is also responsible for monitoring credit compliance, collateral, ensuring credit quality via review of timely financial statements, and ensuring data integrity.
He attended Trinity Western University in Langley, British Columbia and received his degree in business administration.
Barrow is a Scottsdale resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 185 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.