- Posted October 23, 2013 by
- JA YOU’RE HIRED
- HMA PUBLIC RELATIONS PROMOTES RACHEL BROCKWAY TO SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names Brian Holiday as Health and Human Services Director
- Quarles & Brady to Receive “PHX Renews Corporate Partner” Award from Keep Phoenix Beautiful
- Regional Economic Development Updates to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon
Matthew Barrow joins Washington Federal as Senior Credit Analyst
As senior credit analyst in the equipment finance division, Barrow’s responsibilities include analyzing, structuring and presenting credit submissions for decision making by the bank’s credit administration department and facilitating the end-to-end credit management process for the equipment finance division. He is also responsible for monitoring credit compliance, collateral, ensuring credit quality via review of timely financial statements, and ensuring data integrity.
He attended Trinity Western University in Langley, British Columbia and received his degree in business administration.
Barrow is a Scottsdale resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 185 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.