- Posted October 23, 2013 by
- Join Carolyn Wysinger & Glover Lane Press at The Long Beach ArtExchange For A BOOK SIGNING!
- Publishing With A Purpose!
- The Bakla Show 3 2013 Call for Submissions
- THE BAKLA SHOW III SET TO PREMIERE AT BINDLESTIFF STUDIO [JUNE 2014] WILL EXPLORE THE THEME: “LGBTQ/GNC F/PILIPIN@ YOUTH EXPERIENCES” Call for submissions open July 2013
Call for Erotica Cum Just As You Are: Spiritual and Religious Erotica
Edited by Rev. Melissa L. Smithee
In this inaugural collection of spiritual and religious erotica published by the distinguished Glover Lane Press, editor Rev. Melissa L. Smithee calls for the voices of spiritual, religious, and sexually diverse individuals to put words to the Holy and Sacred sex we have as persons of Faith. This book will highlight people of faith exploring sexuality as lesbians, gay men, transgender, bisexual, any other identity and heterosexuals. As an Ordained Minister in the Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches who works in Congregational Care, she supports a bold mission to integrate and celebrate spirituality and sexuality through a commitment to provide quality erotica that pertains to LGBT and Allies lives and provide quality spiritual/religious erotica that trends toward authenticity, health, safety, and recreation.
Selected essays for Cum Just As You Are: Spiritual and Religious Erotica will also honor the Sacred connection between spirituality, religion and sex.
There is a short list of authors, performers, poets and artists who have been invited to contribute erotica from their collection. Cum Just As You Are: Spiritual and Religious Erotica seeks a diverse expression of sexuality to be represented by all genders, orientations, socio-economic status, professional status, race and ethnicity, and religious practice, not limited to Christianity.
Cum Just As You Are is seeking submissions of:
Erotica-2500 Words or Less
If selected you may publish as your given name or a pen name.
Submissions should speak to:
-The exploration and experience of spirituality or religion and sex
-The spiritual sexual life of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and more…
-Sexual / Religious scenes that highlight intimacy and healthy behavior
Deadline: Nov 1, 2013 at 5pm PST. Please send submissions to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must include:
1. Full contact information including Name (and Pen Name if desired), Address, Email, Phone Number and Web Site (if you have one).
2. Essay should be sent in Times Roman, 12 Point Font with One Inch Margins (NO SPECIAL GRAPHICS, FONTS, ART OR COLORED TEXT ETC).
3. Be 2500 Words or less.
4. Contributors receive complimentary copies and the opportunity to distribute the book and receive full compensation.
For more information visit Glover Lane Press website at http://Facebook.com/gloverlanepress
Thank you and I look forward your submission!
Rev. Melissa L Smithee-Editor