- Posted October 23, 2013 by
Eating Fish to Conceive a Girl
The recipe for conceiving a girl is very much like any other recipe, if you miss one of the ingredients out or get the timing wrong then it probably won't turn out the way you expected.
On the subject of food, it is very important to eat food things that are going to help give you the results you are after. Because babies start out as a product from our body it only make sense that what we put in our body, affects what type of sperm chromosomes we produce. To make sure you have every chance of conceiving a girl, you must create the environment in your body that aids the female X chromosome in as many ways as possible. Corn, meat, beans, fish, plums, coffee, eggs, liver are foods that are both high in protein but more importantly they are acidic foods.
Meaning that when these food are broken down inside your body they turn into acid. Going back to what we were saying about the X and Y chromosomes. To have a baby girl we want to give the X chromosome as much of a chance as possible and limit the amount of Y chromosomes available to reach to the egg. The Y chromosomes, although faster than the X chromosomes are not as strong and cannot last in an acidic environment. This is why eating acidic foods gives you the advantage or in other word is the perfect recipe for conceiving a girl. Remember to eat a reasonably balance diet and healthy meals as well. This will increase your chances as much as possible to conceive a baby.
Foil-Baked Fish With Black Beans and Corn
4 white fish fillets, 1-inch thick (skinless 6-8 oz. each)
salt and pepper
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
2 teaspoons minced chipotle chiles in adobo, divided
1 teaspoon grated orange zest
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
2 minced garlic cloves, divided
1 (16 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 cups corn kernels
1/2 red onion, minced
2 green onions, minced
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
1. Adjust the oven rack to the lower-middle position and heat to 450 degrees.
2. Pat the fish dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Using a fork, mix together the butter, 1 teaspoon chipotle, orange zest, half the garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in a medium bowl until well-combined. Spread butter mixture over the fish.
3. Combine the beans, corn, onion, scallions, 2 tablespoons of cilantro, orange juice, remaining 1 teaspoon chipotle, remaining garlic, green onions, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
4. Lay four 14-inch lengths of foil on the counter and divide the bean mixture evenly over the lower half of each piece of foil. Top with fish and fold the foil over the fish, folding the edges to seal.
5. Arrange the packets in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the fish is just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Carefully open the packets and sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve.
Recipe For Conceiving a Girl by Tracy Sears, August 2010
Foil-Baked Fish With Black Beans and Corn by gailanng at food.com