- Posted October 24, 2013 by
- Brian Frank Among “Best of Best” Financial Advisors Attending Barron's Winner's Circle Top Advisors Summit
- LittlePINKBook.com Invites Women to Join Conversation Nov. 12 With Top Female Executives
- Michael Merlin Named to REP. Magazine’s 2013 “Top 40 Wirehouse Advisors Under 40”
- Morgan Stanley’s Paul Horning Nominated for Businessman of the Year from the Atlanta Gay Chamber
- Morgan Stanley Sponsors Atlanta Mountainfilm on Tour Traveling Film Festival
Jim Hansberger Named to REP. Magazine’s 2013 “Top 100 Wirehouse Advisors In America”
REP. magazine’s “Top 100 Wirehouse Advisors” is a select group of individuals who are ranked exclusively on assets under management custodied at their firm. Only advisors for whom 60 percent or more of assets correspond to retail clients were eligible for the list.
“I am extremely proud that Jim is representing Morgan Stanley Wealth Management on this list,” commented Michael Outlaw, Manager of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s Atlanta office. “This listing recognizes an elite group of dedicated financial professionals.”
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Source: REP. magazine’s “Top 100 Wirehouse Advisors”, October 2013. Selected Financial Advisors are ranked exclusively by assets under management custodied at their firm. Only Financial Advisors for whom 60 percent or more of assets correspond to retail clients were eligible for the list. The rating is not indicative of the Financial Advisor's future performance. Neither the Financial Advisor nor Morgan Stanley Wealth Management pay a fee to REP. magazine in exchange for the ranking.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.