- Posted October 26, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Obamacare: Your story
- Great Start to Immigration Reform: Convicted felonious illegal immigrants will work picking crops while incarcerated to defray taxpayer expense, very much like the "Chain Gang of the South". Deportation will begin at the end of the sentence served!
- Indeed Eddie Glaude. Also, it is refreshing to know that President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, and/or other prominent Blacks have not duped all US born Descendants of Slavery!
- Send the LA County DA Fraud Division After Danny Bakewell, Sr. et al. Typically, Black leaders have been Serving Themselves and not the Black Community!
- It is the Republican State Senate and Republican Senators who are Demanding the Removal of Convicted Felon Senator Roderick Wright from Office, and not the Democratic State Senate, nor the Democratic Party the so-called Vanguard for the Little Guy or Gal
- ...Thank You Sandy Banks! RE : "Roderick Wright was Wrong"... To Date, By Far this is the Best Los Angeles Times Articles that You Have Authored! The Felon and Carpetbagger Roderick Wright Should be Removed from Office and Banned from Public Service!
Corrupt and Unethical Elected Officials, and Poverty Pimps Keep the Black Community Fooled and in Poverty!
YouTube: “How Can Anyone Keep a Straight Face in the Midst of All This Black Incompetence, Sleaze, and Greed?” uploaded by mll1127, October 23, 2013
"Visualizing the Effects of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" - Source: The Heritage Foundation, Leadership for America
Corrupt and Unethical Elected Officials, and Poverty Pimps Keep the Black Community Fooled and in Poverty
"Compton: Corruption, Incompetence, or Just Business As Usual?" Reporter: Laurel Erickson, Producer: Karen Foshay, Co-producer: Lata Pandya, Editors: Steve Sung and Jack Moody
YouTube: "Compton - Corruption, Incompetence, or Just Business As Usual"- uploaded by, Skyy Fisher, Compton School Board Member, Apr 1, 2013
The Los Angeles Sentinel -"The Voice of Our Community Speaking for Itself"
...and Flocks of birds fly backwards against a strong tailwind too. More likely The Los Angeles Sentinel Newspaper is "The Voice of a Yellow Journal" that publishes falsehoods about U.S. born descendants of slavery!
CNN I-Report: "Congresswoman Waters and other CBC Members Only Bring Up the Constitution When They Need Help!" by TheTruth53, June 8, 2012
CNN i-Report: "Slim Chance that Any Ethical & Law Abiding Individual Would Have any Respect for FAME's Sacrilegious Reverend John J. Hunter. The Demise of the Black Family has More to Do With a Dysfunctional Black Community or Leadership than Racism by Caucasians, etc." uploaded by TheTruth53, October 15, 2012
CNN i-Report: "Black History What, Who, or Whom??? Today's Elected Black Leaders Trash the Essence of Black History by Being Inept, Sleazy & Treasonous! With Good Reason I Only Respect the History or Deeds of the Few and Far Between Who Truly Step Up to the Plate!" by TheTruth53, February 7, 2013
CNN i-Report: "I'm one of multiple taxpaying law abiding residents who is not upset that LA County courthouses are being closed due to budget deficits!" uploaded by the Truth53, November 18, 2012
CNN I-Report: Makia Smith you definitely have more sense than many Black elected officials, black lawyers, multiple members of the Congressional Black Caucus, many Black police officers, and misguided Black nationalists! " by TheTruth53, May 18, 2013
CNN I-Report: "In Many Instances Other than Capital Punishment Cases, Law Abiding Blacks Are Violated by Government" uploaded by TheTruth53, May 22, 2012
Long time poverty pimp Danny Bakewell, Sr., owner of the "Yellow Journal" LA Sentinel, and the promoter of "A Taste of Soul" has a direct connection to the public servant scandal in Compton, CA. Attorney Rickey Ivie is yet another sleazy individual. He is the defense attorney Reverend John Hunter and Danny Bakewell, Sr. and other sleazy, unethical, and treasonous Blacks.
Water district gives millions in contracts to politically connected recipients, Those people and organizations have helped the southeast Los Angeles County agency fight critics and avoid outside scrutiny.
"In 2009, officials in cities served by Central Basin called for another review of the district's finances. The group won the support of state Sen. Curren Price (D-Los Angeles), and momentum appeared to be building for another audit."
The Usual, Charlatan Black Leaders such as Congresswoman Maxine Waters, 2nd District LA County Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas, 9th District LA City Councilman Curren Price, 10th District LA City Councilman Herb Wesson, and of course the long time poverty pimp Danny Bakewell, Sr., 8th District LA City Councilman Bernard Parks, who holds office in the area where this event was held, was a no show.
The majority of U.S. citizens and legal immigrants want no part of ObamaCare.
YouTube: "The White Man Made Jesse Jackson Jr Do It" uploaded by Promoting Common Sense One Person At A Time , Feb 16, 2013