- Posted November 2, 2013 by
Manhattan Beach, California
Fostering Legacy Continuity: Saving Lives with Doubled Donations
The Legacy of A Better Community For All Announces that ABC4All Mentor, Michael Chigozie Nwalozie, Nigeria, is expanding his support, committing to serve to assist with Fostering the ABC4All Legacy Continuity.
He volunteers as an activist for A Better Community For All (ABC4All) Global Mentoring Team Project and has also chosen to support ABC4All as Education Coordinator, given his role as Global / Educational Consultant at International Non-Olympic University. Most recently, this ABC4All Mentor has further committed to serve to assist with ABC4All Fostering Legacy Continuity.
Implementing The Legacy of ABC4All began with an ABC4All Edutainment Production, the “ABC4All Jamboree,” held on 12/12/12 as shared in a CNN iReport. Since then, the acceleration of the developments of ABC4All to the present has been geometric in proportion. There have been 6 Press Releases since July 22, 2013. Please see the CNN iReports.
With the rapidly progressing support received from myriad cooperating partners and associates, the concern about ensuring continuity of The ABC4All Legacy into the indefinite future (perpetuity) has become a clear focus. In this regard, Michael Chigozie Nwalozie has expressed his openness to further his volunteerism with ABC4All by becoming a Key Associate who will work to ensure the smooth and continuous global operation of The Legacy of ABC4All into perpetuity.
This interview of Mr. Nwalozie took place during October 2013:
1. What drew your attention to ABC4All originally?
I promote health, wellness, education, entrepreneurship, social justice and other worthwhile causes. This and beyond are in line with the Legacy of A Better Community For All (ABC4All)’s Mission, Vision and/or strategy thus;
Establishing The ABC4All Legacy wherein Charitable Contributions are Matched/Doubled into Perpetuity.
To establish a perpetual self-funded humanitarian network that subsidizes global programs for: Clean healthy water, fresh food, affordable housing, wellness, education, children, youth, adults, seniors, human rights and disaster relief.
2. Why did you decide to join ABC4All?
For patriotic reasons; to gain some working experience. More so, I need a way to pay for college – to support financially / sponsor my Medical Education/Career in the University.
3. What has motivated you to increase your participation with ABC4All?
The immense support, affections and the call to service of a reasonable number of ABC4All Mentors, Leaders, Ambassadors, Country Representatives, Co-Founders and Founders is great and second to none. Most especially for all the support, advice and mentorship of Dr. Burton Danet; Rejuvenated Facilitator and Founder, A Better Community For All (ABC4All).
4. What are your goals in life and how does ABC4All fit in?
To build on my career, learning and leadership skills. I like attaining team goals, as well as individual daily goals that I set for myself. I view reaching these goals as a personal reward for serving my team. I want to be a great service to the ABC4All TEAM.
5. By assuming the successive ways you have volunteered with ABC4All, you clearly are earnest and desirous of increased commitment. What developments in the world would you like to see ABC4All achieve over the next 10 years?
· Good and Quality Health Care.
· Education for all.
· World Peace.
· Economic stability.
· A stop to racism.
· Prohibition of the use of weaponry. (Weapon Control)
· Transparent leadership.
· Sustainability of Human rights.
· Durable Global Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
· Reserved resources for each country in cases of emergency and still counting…
6. How will ABC4All achievements enhance your own personal goals in life?
I like an organization that will challenge me each day. I enjoy interacting with people, and when appropriate I like to help them solve problems. I also want to grow professionally [and be paid appropriately for my success especially when and where necessary] in the labor market.
7. What impact do you envision for ABC4All to have on your local community? On the state within which you reside? On your country? On the world?
I think the most important aspect of implementing an impact by ABC4All in my local community, state, country and the world at large is by setting the example. ABC4All Global Humanitarian Relief, Global Philanthropic Exchange and more are great initiatives. When I implement such programs, I explain its significance in terms of the objectives and how they relate to the company values. I then set the example.
8. What educational goals do you have and how do they relate to ABC4All objectives?
· Expanding and improving comprehensive education.
E· Ensuring that, by 2015/2016 I become a Doctor of Medicine, M.D.
· Ensuring that the learning needs of all young people and adults are met through equitable access to appropriate learning and life-skills programmes.
· Achieving a 50 per cent improvement in levels of literacy by 2015 and beyond, equitable access to basic and continuing education for all adults.
· Eliminating gender disparities and achieving gender equality in education by 2015, with a focus on ensuring full and equal access to and achievement in basic education of good quality.
· Improving all aspects of the quality of education and ensuring excellence of all so that recognized and measurable learning outcomes are achieved by all, especially in literacy, numeracy and essential life skills.
What is your dream?
· I I have had many dreams in my years and I have achieved many or thought I did. I still dream and I am still pursuing my dreams.
· More so, they include: Becoming a Medical Practitioner – Doctor of Medicine, M.D., and a Consultant thereafter – this is my career path.
· Make a difference (a positive impact) for good in the world.
· Becoming a writer, information technologist
· There are experiences I’d be interested in such as travel – to travel all over the world, to have a look of what kind of life the foreigners have.
· I I would like to learn a kind of musical instrument for ‘music is the food of the soul.’ And still counting…
What question is not included in the above you would like to address?
I would like to address aspects of who I am and who I want to be:
You can see on my resume some of my experiences and accomplishments, but here are some things the resume doesn't tell you about me: I grew up in different parts of Nigeria – the North, South and East but sometimes travel to the Western part of the country. This was due to the transfer of my father, who is a Soldier in the Military – Nigerian Army. Probably the greatest influence in my life is my parents, especially my father. He enlisted into the military about 35 years ago. He did not have a very good start as a child. Although he was very intelligent and has wisdom that I always wish and pray to have, but the unavailability of resources was a major point of great concern. All his life, I have watched him work hard, lead by example and continuously improve himself. Throughout my life, I have followed his example, always working towards, and wishing for, the best.
I am an excellent problem solver. I take an analytical approach and I get the team involved. Also, I know how to motivate a team and create enthusiasm in a group.
I look at weaknesses as areas for improvement. I am a very positive person and always look to better myself. You can never have enough education and that is an area that I amalways looking to improve. I try to strive to put in my hardest and with God’s Willing, I come out the best.
My view about failure:
I don't look at any experience as a failure. Although, with some of the experiences I have had and some personal stories about my life, it is noteworthy to mention that some biased people will always fight to hinder you from succeeding, will even want to push you out from the path/track of attaining greatness. My candid advice is that one must not relent, remain focused and determined. Even if I have pushed myself to the point where I have chosen goals that I could not achieve at a specific point in my life, such a failure is just another step on the way to success.
More so, always have H.O.P.E. – ‘Hold On Please Endure.’ Be focused and strive your hardest for the best. And believe you me, you will be so amazed what the positive outcome will be. Stay Lifted!
The essence of what an ABC4All Mentor can do is well demonstrated by Michael Chigozie Nwalozie. In the past nearly 16 years of development, ABC4All Mentors have illustrated myriad examples of “What a mentor can do.”
Michael’s personal goals and desire to watch over the Legacy of ABC4All is one example of ensuring the continuity of what ABC4All offers the world into the indefinite future, into perpetuity. With grateful acknowledgement, once again another example is shared documenting Michael’s desire to maintain the permanent role The World of A Better Community For All (ABC4All) offers for those receptive to work towards the betterment of local, national and global conditions.
Michael Chigozie Nwalozie has paved the path for ALL ABC4All Mentors to support what is needed to ensure the continuity into perpetuity of the ABC4All Dream Realized.
Michael Chigozie Nwalozie: http://about.me/michael.c.nwalozie
Burton Danet, Ph.D., Founder, The Legacy of ABC4All: http://about.me/abc4all/
P. O. Box 1624, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267-1624
1-310-712-5477 * Skype abc4allteam * abc4allteam @ abc4all (dot) net