- Posted November 12, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport at the movies
- "Dirty Wars" Creator Discusses War and His Academy Award Nomination
- CNN Crossfire's S. E. Cupp Discusses Libertarianism
- Current Academy Award Nominee Explains "The War Party"
- Snow Day for Washington D.C. College Students
- Libertarian Activist Adam Kokesh Discusses Liberty, Upcoming Sentencing, and the Future
The Real "Wolf of Wall Street" Discusses the Film, Ambition, and Greed
- hhanks, CNN iReport producer
I interview Jordan Belfort, the subject of Martin Scorsese's film, "The Wolf of Wall Street," which will be released this Christmas. I ask him about his thoughts on Leonardo DiCaprio portraying him, as well as the difference between ambition and greed, and what can be learned from his story.
Hosted and Edited by Ford Fischer
Featuring Jordan Belfort
Filmed by Geet Jeswani and Jc Tecklenburg