- Posted November 12, 2013 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
Traci Watkins joins Washington Federal as Branch Manager
In her new role, Watkins will be responsible for the overall success of the branch by providing leadership through employee motivation and development. She will also be responsible for business development, deposit growth and promoting additional bank products and services at the branch.
Prior to joining Washington Federal, Watkins held several other banking and management positions.
Watkins graduated from Baylor University in Texas with her bachelor’s degree in accounting and management. She also volunteers with the nonprofit Singleton Moms, an organization that is dedicated to helping single parents who are battling cancer.
Watkins is a Scottsdale resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 197 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.