- Posted November 12, 2013 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s March Luncheon to Discuss Economic Development Updates for Metropolitan Edge Communities
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “Retail 2015: Renew, Refill and Repurpose”
- Arizona American Indian Tourism Association Hosts Arizona Indian Festival
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
Traci Watkins joins Washington Federal as Branch Manager
In her new role, Watkins will be responsible for the overall success of the branch by providing leadership through employee motivation and development. She will also be responsible for business development, deposit growth and promoting additional bank products and services at the branch.
Prior to joining Washington Federal, Watkins held several other banking and management positions.
Watkins graduated from Baylor University in Texas with her bachelor’s degree in accounting and management. She also volunteers with the nonprofit Singleton Moms, an organization that is dedicated to helping single parents who are battling cancer.
Watkins is a Scottsdale resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 197 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.