- Posted November 18, 2013 by
- JA YOU’RE HIRED
- HMA PUBLIC RELATIONS PROMOTES RACHEL BROCKWAY TO SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names Brian Holiday as Health and Human Services Director
- Quarles & Brady to Receive “PHX Renews Corporate Partner” Award from Keep Phoenix Beautiful
- Regional Economic Development Updates to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon
Mark Boesen Joins Quarles & Brady's Health Law Group
Boesen is a practicing pharmacist with over 18 years of service to his patients. He joined Quarles & Brady following a long career in health care public policy, government affairs, continuing education, and pharmacy operations and management. Prior to joining the firm, he served as the Vice President of Regulatory and Government Affairs for The Apothecary Shops Specialty Pharmacies, bridging all of the various departments and team members to successfully implement and manage the organization’s government affairs initiatives. He has also held positions at the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, the Maine Association of Substance Abuse Programs, and the American Health Quality Association.
Boesen received his pharmacy degree from the University of Arizona and his law degree, cum laude, from the Phoenix School of Law.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.