- Posted November 18, 2013 by
- DrugFreeAZKids.org Response to the 2014 Arizona Youth Survey
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
Mark Boesen Joins Quarles & Brady's Health Law Group
Boesen is a practicing pharmacist with over 18 years of service to his patients. He joined Quarles & Brady following a long career in health care public policy, government affairs, continuing education, and pharmacy operations and management. Prior to joining the firm, he served as the Vice President of Regulatory and Government Affairs for The Apothecary Shops Specialty Pharmacies, bridging all of the various departments and team members to successfully implement and manage the organization’s government affairs initiatives. He has also held positions at the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, the Maine Association of Substance Abuse Programs, and the American Health Quality Association.
Boesen received his pharmacy degree from the University of Arizona and his law degree, cum laude, from the Phoenix School of Law.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.