- Posted November 18, 2013 by
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “What’s in Store for Retail”
- Pioneer Title Agency Goes Wild (Wild West) For Charity
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Forest Canyon Endoscopy & Surgery with SHARP Designation
- Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Arizona Association for Economic Development March Luncheon to Discuss Southern Arizona and Mexico Commerce Connections
Mark Boesen Joins Quarles & Brady's Health Law Group
Boesen is a practicing pharmacist with over 18 years of service to his patients. He joined Quarles & Brady following a long career in health care public policy, government affairs, continuing education, and pharmacy operations and management. Prior to joining the firm, he served as the Vice President of Regulatory and Government Affairs for The Apothecary Shops Specialty Pharmacies, bridging all of the various departments and team members to successfully implement and manage the organization’s government affairs initiatives. He has also held positions at the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, the Maine Association of Substance Abuse Programs, and the American Health Quality Association.
Boesen received his pharmacy degree from the University of Arizona and his law degree, cum laude, from the Phoenix School of Law.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.