- Posted November 29, 2013 by
- Houston Orthopedic and Spine Hospital Offers FREE Panel Discussion With Four Back & Spine Surgeons and Specialists
- Dr. Elizabeth Bonefas Shares her Expertise on Breast Cancer Surgery
- Dorina Lanza Finally Exposes the Secret Wealth Accumulation Loophole Used for Decades by the Rich
- Many New Options for Facial Cosmetic Procedures, Which One is Right for You?
- Cosmetic Surgery, Education is the Key to Success! Dr. Bonnie Baldwin, Houston Plastic Surgeon
Weight Loss Surgery.... It can be Life Saving....Literally!
Houston area Dr. Garth Davis, a leader in the field of bariatric medicine, shares some of the most up to date and also the most misunderstood info and myths about Weight Loss Surgery and Non-Surgical Weight Loss Procedures.
With roughly two thirds of Americans being obese or morbidly obese, it just stands to reason...... Either we ourselves are overweight or we know someone who is.
Although there are some indications our situation is improving, the incidence of being overweight in children is quite alarming and should be of concern to all of us!
Proper, medically supervised weight loss procedures have become very safe and actually life altering.
According to Dr. Garth Davis, in regard to how safe and important weight loss surgery is or can be, "Studies show you could have a higher risk of dying if you don't have the surgery."
Obesity is a disease, not a life choice! Choices are made but there is a distinct genetic component to hunger itself. Anyone who is hungry is going to eat and when someone is more genetically prone to eat, they are going to experience a greater difficulty in managing their weight.
The Davis Clinic surgeons are experienced, skilled surgeons that have been specially trained in all weight loss surgical procedures. They understand that no one desires or chooses to be obese – and we can help you achieve a normal-weight life.
Take a few minutes and listen to the whole interview here!
More information can be found about Dr. Garth Davis and The Davis Clinic by going to http://www.thedavisclinic.com/ or by calling directly to (713) 464-6000.
For additional Interviews With Experts go to http://www.medicalnewsmediasource.com/