- Posted December 1, 2013 by
- In the Golden Age of Democracy of Egyptian Field Marshal "Abdel Fattah El Sisi"
- EGYPT Post-Military Coup - Constitution Voting
- Egyptian activists rally at Tahrir Square on the second anniversary of killing 42 Young Protestors by Security Forces at Mohamed Mahmoud St. chanting against General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Egyptian "Rap" song reflecting the sad political reality in EGYPT
- Security forces in full gear stormed Al-Azhar University in Cairo
Egypt Army storming schools looking for "RABAA" sign
Since the military coup in July 3rd , the army is holding and abusing the power without any regards to human rights treating school students like enemies of war.
Way to go Free World Leaders who backed up the military coup.