- Posted December 2, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- I was a TOP British radio dj in America during the 60's British Invasion !
- A workable solution for Crimea ?
- UN-BRITISH SAVAGERY UNLEASHED BY COWARDLY, INHUMAN, SCUMBAGS IN TODAY'S BRITAIN !
- The people of Arizona NOT politicians should decide !
- Good luck Scotland...show us the way back to National pride !
AUSTRALIA'S OUTRAGEOUS, UNFAIR,VEHICLE IMPORT-TRAD-PROTECTIONISMS-CHARADE !...
Australia is HURTING the livelyhoods of it's own citizens who are expats and living in Japan !
It is the most dishonest practice of trade protectionism and highway robbery anywhere !
When an Australian buys a Japanese vehicle from a fellow Aussie in Japan, the dep't of transportation through their so-called infrastructure division makes sure that both parties go through HELL and HIGHWAY ROBBERY before, if ever, the customer receives their paid for imported vehicle !
Listen to my video for the full SHOCKING, UNBELIEVABLE story !
Infrastructure Australia is a statutory body, established under the Infrastructure Australia Act 2008 which came into effect on 9 April 2008.
Infrastructure Australia advises governments, investors and infrastructure owners on a wide range of issues. These include:
- Australia's current and future infrastructure needs
- mechanisms for financing infrastructure investments, and
- policy, pricing and regulation and their impacts on investment and on the efficiency of the delivery, operation and use of national infrastructure networks.
Infrastructure Australia's focus is on assisting Australian governments to develop a strategic blueprint for unlocking infrastructure bottlenecks and to modernise the nation's economic infrastructure.
Infrastructure Australia reports regularly to the Council of Australian Governments through the Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Transport.
Infrastructure Australia has 11 members, appointed by the Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Transport.
About the Registered Automotive Workshop Scheme
More like SCAM !
The Registered Automotive Workshop Scheme (RAWS) allows for the importation and supply of used specialist or enthusiast vehicles to the market in Australia. Under this scheme only a RAW can import a used vehicle into Australia. RAWS arrangements do not apply for vehicles manufactured before 1 January 1989 or vehicles that are to be imported under the Personal Import Scheme. For these vehicles please refer to Vehicle Safety Standards Bulletin 10(VSB10) Importing Vehicles into Australia.
If you do not wish to become a RAW and would like to arrange for the importation of a used vehicle, you will need to contact a RAW to arrange for the importation of the vehicle. You can find a listing of approved workshops and their schedule of Approved vehicle models through the Search for a RAW. Before the vehicle can be fitted with a Used Import Plate (required for first registration and for use as transport in Australia) the RAW must modify the vehicle to meet the Australian Design Rule (ADR) requirements as referenced in the RAWS legislation.
In order to be eligible for importation and supply through RAWS, a vehicle must be:
A Used Vehicle - the vehicle must have been used in transport outside Australia and either be:
- SEVS Eligible - a vehicle that is listed as eligible under the Specialist and Enthusiast Vehicles Scheme. The details of the vehicle must be as specified under the SEVS ruling; or
- A two or three wheeled L-group category vehicle (motorcycle) that meets the evidence requirements for unrestricted importation through RAWS.
SEVS Eligibility does not automatically imply that a vehicle complies with the ADR or other RAWS legislation, nor does it imply that a vehicle model can be economically made to comply. In order for the RAW to fit a Used Import Plate to a vehicle, the workshop is required to hold evidence that the vehicle, as modified, meets the RAWS requirements. This may require testing or modification of the vehicle. If a vehicle cannot meet the RAWS requirements it must be exported or destroyed.
Damaged Vehicles - A vehicle that has been structurally damaged cannot be fitted with a Used Import Plate. The RAW must assess each vehicle for damage against guidelines prescribed in legislation - if the vehicle does not meet these requirements it must be exported or destroyed - irrespective of whether the damage has been repaired or is repairable.
- It is strongly recommended that you do not ship your vehicle to Australia until such time as you are issued with a Vehicle Import Approval. A Vehicle Import Approval must be obtained to gain Customs clearance for entry into Australia. Check this information to find out if a vehicle is eligible for import and how to go about applying for an approval.
- The ADRs set out design standards for vehicle safety and emissions. They are developed through a consultative process involving government, industry, employee and consumer representatives.
In reality folks just a bunch of rules and obstacles to SLOW the exporter down and tie the vehicles up causing unlimited AGGRAVATION !
For full details and video see paul martin foreign correspondent