- Posted December 2, 2013 by
Dade City, Florida
- Navy Team Aims to Bring Two Puppies Home from Afghanistan
- Keep Children Safe in the Sun with New Eclipse® Kids/Baby Comfy Sun Poncho
- Tips for Studying and Passing the Medical Board Exams
- The Aquaponic Source Launches New AquaDesigner Living Fountain Series
- First American Doctor to Become Certified in Chromatotherapy
How Your Eye Doctor May Be Harming You
“The majority of eye doctors follow measures that are not going to help heal your eyes or do anything to help prevent any further problems,” explains Dr. Edward Kondrot, founder of the Healing The Eye & Wellness Center. “Without taking the right measures to help your eyes heal you are going to be a long term patient that keeps the eye doctor providing you with additional treatments for a long time.”
Here are several ways that Dr. Kondrot points to that the eye doctor may be harming you:
· Always changing your glasses to be a stronger prescription. This merely helps create an increased dependency and ensures you will keep coming back for higher prescriptions.
· The doctor may be quick to discuss surgery options, rather than alternative therapies. Anyone getting this advice from their eye doctor should always seek a second opinion.
· Not looking at the underlying cause of eye problems. Most eye doctors do not consider the factors that can lead to eye problems, including diet, nutrition, toxins, and stress. By overlooking those factors an important route is missed for addressing the issue naturally.
· By prescribing toxic eye drops when a more natural approach may be all that is needed. Most people do not realize that the eye drops are toxic and that they could take a more natural approach to addressing their eye condition.
“We have helped so many people who would have otherwise spent years in the cycle of more and more treatments suggested by their eye doctor,” adds Dr. Kondrot. “Opting for natural therapies is going to be the best way to treat eye problems, as well as avoid the side effects that come from taking those traditional routes.”
Dr. Kondrot founded the Healing The Eye & Wellness Center, located just north of Tampa, Fla., which offers alternative and homeopathic routes to vision therapies known as the “Kondrot Program.” The program focuses on such conditions as macular degeneration, glaucoma, dry eye, cataracts, and others. His advanced programs have helped people from around the world restore their vision. The center sits on 50 acres of land and features a 14,000-square-foot state-of-the art complex, an organic ranch, jogging trails, swimming pool, hot tub, and more. He is also author of three best-selling books, including “10 Essentials to Save Your Sight” (Advantage Media Group, July 2012), and president of the Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association. For more information, visit www.healingtheeye.com.