- Posted December 2, 2013 by
- Washington State Native Americans Write Illustrate Children’s Book A Pacific Northwest Folk Tale
- New Book Released In The Suspenseful Detectives Chen and Castilblanco Series: Aristocrats and Assassins
- Your Brain Is Out To Screw You - The Men's Guide to Doing the Next Right Thing
- Ex Jehovah’s Witness Releases Memoir About Her Recovery From Abuse And A Religious Cult
- New Horror/Thriller Book Series Just Released - The Trust Casefiles
Writer And Poet Angela Bell Julien Promotes Her Book Blooms and the Bard: Painted Sonnets
Avid writer and poet, Angela Bell Julien brings you Blooms and The Bard: Painted Sonnets. Inspired by Shakespeare, Angela has dedicated her life to teaching others the power of words and is proud that her new inspirational book of poetry has received all five star reviews on Amazon.com
In Blooms and The Bard: Painted Sonnets the reader finds a collection of poems illustrated with painted flowers exploring attributes of the people who make up life's "bouquet." Readers will discover elements of their own personalities and of those they love. Each poem is accompanied by commentary and a place for the reader to write impressions or self-reflections celebrating the colorful nuances that make us all unique!
Blooms and the Bard: Painted Sonnets is available in both print and ebook format.
Blooms and the Bard: Painted Sonnets
Author: Angela Bell Julien
Published: February 2013
Genre: Poetry, Inspirational, Self-help.
About the Author:
Now consulting in Hawaii and other western states, Angela Bell Julien, a native Arizonan, continues a long career of inspiring others to write. Her greatest inspirations come from her family, Shakespeare, and the fields of flowers that have framed her life.
Media Contact for Interviews and Review Copies:
Angela Bell Julien