- Posted December 3, 2013 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Senator Dianne Feinstein Doesn't Like Her Own Medicine: Being Spied On
- Question for Connecticut/New York Police: Will Confiscate firearms?
- Constitution Misconceptions: Are we a Democracy or Republic
- Activists Post Names of CT Legislators who Passed 2013 Gun Law
- Bloomberg News: U.S. Army to give U.S. Police 13,000 MRAP Vehicles
Obamacare Website Fix not a fix at all
"By keeping the website up there, you're alienating your users, in this case, Americans," he says. "Based on my observations and what users have reported, the website is broken from the ground up, the only way to fix it is to start from scratch."
- PM91, CNN iReport producer