- Posted December 3, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- As a precaution Security forces to be installed at Everest
- Fast-unto-death - A doctor in Nepal takes stand for Transparency and Ethics
- Bull Fighting in nepal
- Modern Day Slavery: 126 Nepali Women rescued by Nepali embassy in Saudi Arabia.
- Female Migrant worker seeking abroad opportunities rise in Nepal
Nepal police heads hi-tech with its new mobile APP
According to the developers , " It is an integrated response system driven through technology that will help the police to response immediately for any incident happening. This application is developed to facilitate immediate action and investigation to fight against crime. The C2 application has two parts. the reporting section for public to report incidents and back end web application for police personnel to monitors and react to the information fed. Using this system, users can report incidents with brief information or they can report the crisis in their own ways. Using the GPS the crime or incident position can be pinpointed in seconds where the app will increase the efficiency radically. For User’s authenticity user information, phone number and current location; crime information, types of crime and other details; will be stored in the server."