- Posted December 3, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Faith vs Fist of hired thugs on the way to Kiev, Ukraine.
- In the middle of a sea of Revolutionaries in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Revolutionary Christmas Tree in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Street Camp-Cafe's for Hot Tea and Coffee for Revolutionaries in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Soup Kitchen in Independence Square Revolution in Kiev, Ukraine.
Back to the "Orange Revolution"
"I have observed a number of students that appeared to be no threat that were beaten," he says.
HarveyCarrol says he has talked to a number of protesters about politics and the future of Ukraine. "The political arena is much more childish with kids fighting in the sandbox and no clue on how to share and/or create growth and development for Ukraine," he says.
- PM91, CNN iReport producer
In 2004 the "Orange Revolution" and now in 2013 again more than 1/2 million people have gathered at Maiden (Independence Square) in Kiev, Ukraine... What started as a Peaceful Protest turned violent as Police began clearing the square; thereby, resulting in more protestors and the call for "Revolution"...
Today, there was a "No Confidence Vote" taken in the Ukrainian Rada; yet, the Yanakovych Government stayed in power... The three main parties intend to form additional alliances and bring the vote up again in the coming days...
At this point Ukraine's future is anyone's guess... Hopefully, it will not end up like Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and certainly not Syria...
Harvey Carroll, Jr.