- Posted December 4, 2013 by
- Pioneer Title Agency Goes Wild (Wild West) For Charity
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Forest Canyon Endoscopy & Surgery with SHARP Designation
- Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Arizona Association for Economic Development March Luncheon to Discuss Southern Arizona and Mexico Commerce Connections
- Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office Receives Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
Washington Federal Promotes Stephanie Evans to Assistant Vice President
Washington Federal is pleased to announce Stephanie Evans has been promoted to assistant vice president, division underwriter. Evans started as a teller in 2001 and has been promoted multiple times in the more than 12 years she has been with Washington Federal.
In her position, Evans is responsible for managing the underwriting of conventional mortgage loans, training lending staff, and assisting in compliance reviews for lending regulations.
“Stephanie contributes significantly to what makes Washington Federal successful in the valley,” said Trevor Bush, senior vice president and manager of Arizona retail banking division. “We are excited to see her continue to excel in our organization and continue her excellent customer service.”
Evans is a Mesa resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 197 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.