- Posted December 6, 2013 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s March Luncheon to Discuss Economic Development Updates for Metropolitan Edge Communities
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “Retail 2015: Renew, Refill and Repurpose”
- Arizona American Indian Tourism Association Hosts Arizona Indian Festival
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
Dawn Valdivia Named to Make-A-Wish® Arizona Board of Directors
She joins fellow Quarles & Brady partner Brad Vynalek, who is the current chair of the organization.
At Quarles & Brady, Valdivia has extensive experience advising clients about labor issues and representing clients before the NLRB and in other labor matters including union organizing campaigns, collective bargaining, and labor arbitrations. She earned her law degree from the University of Arizona James E. Rodgers College of Law and her undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, with honors, from Arizona State University.
In the business community, Valdivia is a member of the Maricopa County Bar Association, Hispanic National Bar Association and both the past co-chair of the State Bar of Arizona Committee on Minorities and Women in the Law as well as past board member of the Volunteer Lawyers Program Advisory Board. In addition to her new appointment with Make-A-Wish Arizona, she has also volunteered time to the Capitol School, Valley Big Brothers Big Sisters and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, among other activities.
Valdivia is a Phoenix resident.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.