- Posted December 6, 2013 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
Dawn Valdivia Named to Make-A-Wish® Arizona Board of Directors
She joins fellow Quarles & Brady partner Brad Vynalek, who is the current chair of the organization.
At Quarles & Brady, Valdivia has extensive experience advising clients about labor issues and representing clients before the NLRB and in other labor matters including union organizing campaigns, collective bargaining, and labor arbitrations. She earned her law degree from the University of Arizona James E. Rodgers College of Law and her undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, with honors, from Arizona State University.
In the business community, Valdivia is a member of the Maricopa County Bar Association, Hispanic National Bar Association and both the past co-chair of the State Bar of Arizona Committee on Minorities and Women in the Law as well as past board member of the Volunteer Lawyers Program Advisory Board. In addition to her new appointment with Make-A-Wish Arizona, she has also volunteered time to the Capitol School, Valley Big Brothers Big Sisters and National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, among other activities.
Valdivia is a Phoenix resident.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.