- Posted December 6, 2013 by
Palo Alto, California
- The Legacy Willow Bend’s Chef and Director of Dining Services Share Advice About Making Healthy Choices
- Renowned Jazz Musician Performs for Moldaw Residences’ Guests in Palo Alto
- Award-Winning Work of 84-year-old Moldaw resident Frederica Postman Featured in Special Exhibit
- The Barrington of Carmel Names Maryellen Keen Lifestyles Director
- The Legacy Senior Communities’ Campuses Recognized by U.S. News & World Report for Providing Top Quality Care
Seniors at Moldaw Residences Celebrate Hanukkah
Moldaw resident, Rabbi David Teitelbaum, led the lovely candle lighting, and professional violinist Julie Egger of The Red Hot Chachkas kept residents entertained as she performed throughout the celebration of this Festival of Lights.
All enjoyed the traditional foods like potato latkes as well as Hanukkah Happiness signature cocktails and mocktails. Toward the end of the program, Moldaw residents brought out and discussed their personal family menorahs and enjoyed the community candle lighting together.
Photos are by Ron Griggs of Mirror Image Photography.
ABOUT MOLDAW RESIDENCES
Moldaw Residences is an innovative senior living community located at the 8.5 acre Taube Koret Campus for Jewish Life, adjacent to the 130,000 square foot Oshman Family Jewish Community Center. As a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), Moldaw Residences enables older adults to age in place by providing independent living, assisted living and memory support. Opened in 2009, Moldaw Residences offers 193 maintenance free, spacious apartment homes and extensive social and cultural amenities. Affiliated with the Jewish Senior Living Group, it is open to all faiths, ethnicities, and racial background.
For more information about Moldaw Residences of Palo Alto, visit www.moldaw.org or call (800) 873-9614.