- Posted December 6, 2013 by
- 9 Foods that are Currently Aging You
- First-of-a-Kind Cybercivility Task Force Takes Shape in Montgomery County
- Meet Vanquish’s Biggest Fan: Whoopi Goldberg!
- MoCo Schools Chief Pleased that ‘Cybercivility’ Letter Opens the Door to Positive Conversations
- Thought Leadership: Social Media Influencers Share Their Reflections on HIMSS14
Get Real Health is On Fire (But we already knew that!)
Finalists for the 50 on Fire awards were nominated by the public and narrowed down by an InTheCapital panel to 200 companies across 9 categories, including Technology, Dining and Retail, Marketing and Advertising, Services, Sport and Fitness, Healthcare and Medical, Education, Government and Advocacy, Arts and Media, and Real Estate and Design. Winners were announced from each group.
Need proof that Get Real Health’s on fire? Consider this:
New Capital: A significant investment from Vancouver, BC, Canada-based TELUS Ventures provided funding to help speed the growth of the business and capture greater market share in the fast-moving personal health space.
Get Real Health often leverages the power of partnerships to leave its mark on the personal health marketplace. Recent partnerships and projects include:
• Arkansas SHARE: The Arkansas Office of Health Information Technology selected Get Real Health as preferred patient portal development vendor for SHARE, Arkansas’ statewide health information exchange, making InstantPHR-powered patient engagement solutions available to providers of all sizes throughout the state.
• Telstra Health: Telstra is the exclusive reseller of Get Real Health’s award-winning InstantPHR™ patient engagement platform in Australia. Telstra and Get Real Health are collaborating to build demo sites, create marketing materials, and target healthcare providers to bring InstantPHR’s connected care solutions to Australia.
• LINK Development: A subsidiary of OTVentures and headquartered in Egypt, with offices in Canada, Italy, KSA, Qatar and UAE, LINK Development helps Get Real Health make InstantPHR™ available to healthcare customers throughout the Middle East and Africa.
Get Real Health has expanded its Rockville office space twice during the past year and hired nine new team members in four months to turbo-charge its marketing, account management, IT, project management, configuration & training, quality assurance and product development.
The White House featured leaders from Get Real Health at two roundtable events.
• Patient Access Summit II (June 6, 2013): CEO and Founding Partner Mark Heaney was the only representative of a technology vendor working directly with patients, so his participation in this small, invitation-only, day-long meeting provided a valuable perspective on solutions to both present health data challenges as well as the future of health information technology.
• Roundtable on Health IT and Exports (June 24, 2013): President and Founding Partner Robin Wiener spoke about Get Real Health’s work during this four-hour event that brought approximately 40 invitation-only participants together to focus on “Exploring Opportunities and Challenges in the International Trade and Export of U.S. Health Information Technology Products and Services.” Wiener was a panelist for the session on “Small/Medium Sized Companies: Target Markets, Priorities and Partnership Opportunities.”
To learn more about what Get Real Health is doing to innovate healthcare, including some impressive case studies, visit their website here.