- Posted December 7, 2013 by
- Faith vs Fist of hired thugs on the way to Kiev, Ukraine.
- In the middle of a sea of Revolutionaries in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Revolutionary Christmas Tree in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Street Camp-Cafe's for Hot Tea and Coffee for Revolutionaries in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Soup Kitchen in Independence Square Revolution in Kiev, Ukraine.
Hundreds of thousands call for Revolution in Kiev, Ukraine on Dec. 7, 2013.
I am no stranger to large crowds in Kiev, Ukraine. I have attended large concerts, and Euro 2012. Ukrainians love music and for sure love Football "Soccer"; however, it appears that they love a good Revolution far more...
Hundreds of thousands have returned to the streets led by Vitali Klitshko the famous World Champion Boxer from Ukraine..
In this clip I show only a bit of his speech to the crowd...
Harvey Carroll, Jr.
NOTE: Sorry for the lack of quality video I had difficulties loading directly from my Iphone...