- Posted December 9, 2013 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Question for Connecticut/New York Police: Will Confiscate firearms?
- Constitution Misconceptions: Are we a Democracy or Republic
- Activists Post Names of CT Legislators who Passed 2013 Gun Law
- Bloomberg News: U.S. Army to give U.S. Police 13,000 MRAP Vehicles
- Wolfgang Halbig asked questions about Sandy Hook receives visit from police
Brooklyn Councilwoman-Elect Blame Jewish People for Recent Knockout Game Attacks
Councilwoman-Elect Laurie Cumbo:
"I respect and appreciate the Jewish community’s family values and unity that has led to strong political, economic and cultural gains. While I personally regard this level of tenacity, I also recognize that for others, the accomplishments of the Jewish community triggers feelings of resentment, and a sense that Jewish success is not also their success."
So the next the time a woman or young boy is sexually assaulted because they were successful or looked pretty, let us blame the victim rather than the perpetrator.