- Posted December 9, 2013 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Cliven Bundy, BLM Land Grab situation over for now but the devil is in the details!
- Help Cliven Bundy -- Cattle Rancher Under Siege by BLM
- New York SAFE Act Gun Registration Nears: April 15
- Albuquerque Police Department Murder Homeless Man James Boyd
- U.S. Navy SEAL Practice Storming University Building
Brooklyn Councilwoman-Elect Blame Jewish People for Recent Knockout Game Attacks
Councilwoman-Elect Laurie Cumbo:
"I respect and appreciate the Jewish community’s family values and unity that has led to strong political, economic and cultural gains. While I personally regard this level of tenacity, I also recognize that for others, the accomplishments of the Jewish community triggers feelings of resentment, and a sense that Jewish success is not also their success."
So the next the time a woman or young boy is sexually assaulted because they were successful or looked pretty, let us blame the victim rather than the perpetrator.