- Posted December 9, 2013 by
- Pioneer Title Agency Goes Wild (Wild West) For Charity
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Forest Canyon Endoscopy & Surgery with SHARP Designation
- Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Arizona Association for Economic Development March Luncheon to Discuss Southern Arizona and Mexico Commerce Connections
- Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office Receives Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
Quarles & Brady Welcomes Two Attorneys to its Phoenix Office
About the Attorneys:
Edward Hermes joins the firm as an associate in the Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Prior to attending law school he served as a student regent for the Arizona Board of Regents, as director of external affairs for the Arizona Department of Agriculture and as dean of students/government teacher at St. Michael’s Indian School. Hermes earned both his law and undergraduate degrees, magna cum laude, from Arizona State University.
Amelia Valenzuela joins the firm as an associate in the Commercial Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights Practice Group. While in law school she served as a research assistant for Professor Charles Calleros and as a legal intern at Consejo Nacional de Rehabilitación y Educación Especial in Costa Rica. Valenzuela received her law degree magna cum laude from Arizona State University College of Law and her undergraduate degrees, magna cum laude, from Wheaton College.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.