- Posted December 9, 2013 by
- JA YOU’RE HIRED
- HMA PUBLIC RELATIONS PROMOTES RACHEL BROCKWAY TO SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- The Ak-Chin Indian Community Names Brian Holiday as Health and Human Services Director
- Quarles & Brady to Receive “PHX Renews Corporate Partner” Award from Keep Phoenix Beautiful
- Regional Economic Development Updates to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon
Quarles & Brady Welcomes Two Attorneys to its Phoenix Office
About the Attorneys:
Edward Hermes joins the firm as an associate in the Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Prior to attending law school he served as a student regent for the Arizona Board of Regents, as director of external affairs for the Arizona Department of Agriculture and as dean of students/government teacher at St. Michael’s Indian School. Hermes earned both his law and undergraduate degrees, magna cum laude, from Arizona State University.
Amelia Valenzuela joins the firm as an associate in the Commercial Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights Practice Group. While in law school she served as a research assistant for Professor Charles Calleros and as a legal intern at Consejo Nacional de Rehabilitación y Educación Especial in Costa Rica. Valenzuela received her law degree magna cum laude from Arizona State University College of Law and her undergraduate degrees, magna cum laude, from Wheaton College.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.