- Posted December 9, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
Call for the PhD Fellowship
The Joint International Doctoral Degree in “Law, Science and Technology” (LAST-JD) is inviting for applications for the PhD Fellowship (Edition 2014/2015). The website can be found here at http://goo.gl/PtgqfW.
LAST-JD is an interdisciplinary integrated doctorate designed to address new challenges in legal, socio-ethical and technical domains. This programme brings together centres of excellence for innovation and interdisciplinary research and takes maximum advantage of the competences on different fields of specialization.
LAST-JD enables students to demonstrate a wide range of skills and knowledge and promotes the excellence, innovation and competitiveness of Europe in critical legal and ethical fields.
How to Apply:
1. Read the Call for Application and the Application Form carefully.
2. Register yourself in the web system at this page (http://www.last-jd.eu/?page_id=240)
3. Fill in the Application Form.
4. Prepare all the required documentation in PDF format and package it in an unique zip file.
5. Submit the zip file using the registration identification ID using this page (http://www.last-jd.eu/?page_id=291)
6. You will receive an email of acknowledgement.
NOTE: double submission is not allowed. In case of multiple submission we will take in consideration only the last submitted in order of time, even if incomplete.
DEADLINE: January, 21st, 2014 23:59pm CET.