- Posted December 10, 2013 by
- Pioneer Title Agency Goes Wild (Wild West) For Charity
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Forest Canyon Endoscopy & Surgery with SHARP Designation
- Leonardo Loo Receives 2013 Community Leader of the Year Award from National Association of Asian American Professionals
- Arizona Association for Economic Development March Luncheon to Discuss Southern Arizona and Mexico Commerce Connections
- Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office Receives Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition
Washington Federal Promotes Debbie Hernandez to Assistant Vice President
Washington Federal is pleased to announce Debbie Hernandez has been promoted to assistant vice president, branch manager. Hernandez has been with Washington Federal for more than 12 years.
In her position, Hernandez is responsible for increasing loan production and client base by growing the business checking and savings accounts and consumer checking and savings accounts. She is also responsible for increasing Washington Federal’s presence in the West Valley. Prior to joining Washington Federal, Hernandez was an insurance agent in Ohio.
“Debbie is a huge asset to our team here at Washington Federal,” said Trevor Bush, senior vice president and manager of Arizona retail banking division. “We are excited to see her continue to expand the presence and reach of Washington Federal.”
Hernandez earned her bachelor’s degree with honors in business from the Trumbull Business College in Warren, Ohio. She is also involved with the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and is a volunteer for St. Mary’s Food Bank.
Hernandez is a Surprise resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 197 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.