- Posted December 10, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- The Board of Directors for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing Elects Sherry Appleby as Board Chair
- Stephanie Adamovich Appointed to Board of Directors for the Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
- ARIZONA COMMISSION FOR THE DEAF AND THE HARD OF HEARING ELECTS THREE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dr. Frank Tsai Joins Arizona Center for Cancer Care
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Employees Give Back
West Phoenix Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
Rosales credits his employees’ great customer service and team work for helping them increase sales and achieve the honor.
The location is owned by Foods 2000, Inc., which is located in the Scottsdale Airpark and owns/operates more than 40 locations statewide. The franchisee group, led by Rick Ueable (far right), has been working with the Subway brand in Arizona for three decades.
The Rosales have been with Foods 2000 for more than 17 years. The team knows their customers and the Subway brand well. Combined, the team members in the restaurant total well over 80 years of Subway experience. The restaurant is now eligible for the coveted 2013 “Store of the Year” honors, which will be given out at the end of the year.