- Posted December 11, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- New Orleans mayor vowed to fight corruption found guilty of corruption.
- Where are the foster kids in Mississippi ?
- Judge rules Gov. Haley Barbour's relative defrauded FEMA.
- Mississippi residents from Hurricane Katrina may still qualify
- Mississipppi's neediest Katrina victims finally allowed to recover 5 years later
Mississippi sheriff is now a convicted felon
Conspiracy, falsification of documents, witness elimination and the laws designed to allow officers that authority are being exposed.