- Posted December 11, 2013 by
Los Angeles, California
- Searching for Lincoln's Ghost By Barbara J. Dzikowski Was Selected As A B.R.A.G. Medallion Honoree
- Historical Romance Novel Follows A Southern Belle Around The U.S. In 1862
- Darcy Daniel Releases New Suspenseful Thriller – The Devils’ Cradle
- The Poe Consequence Was Awarded The Supernatural Thriller Book of the Year By Top Literary Site
- Mania - Book Two In The Bill Reyner Mystery Adventure Series Just Re-Released
Bettie Youngs Books Releases New Children’s Picture Book – Flowers for Grandmother
Bettie Youngs Books and author, Kendahl Youngs are pleased to announce the release of their new children’s picture book, Flowers for Grandmother. The book is illustrated by Illustrated by award-winning artist, Jami Lyn Sizer.
Kendahl is looking forward to visiting her grandmother, and wants to surprise her with a present for her flower garden. When Kendahl and her mother go the local garden store, Kendahl sees a picture of a gladiola and tells her mother that that’s what they should get for her Grandmother. Told to choose five bulbs, Kendahl picks what she thinks are five different colored gladiola bulbs—but she’s in for a surprise.
Flowers for Grandmother is a charming story that not only reminds us of the special love between Grandparents and grandchildren, and nurtures that love and bonding. And, this lovely little book tickles that special funny-bone in children...teaching that not everything is what it appears to be, but also that when it comes to gift-giving, it’s the thought that counts most. Fresh from the mega-best-selling “KENDAHL GETS A PUPPY,” Kendahl’s pup “Apple” has a special appearance in this delightful book for children and their grandparents.
Flowers for Grandmother is available in both print and ebook format. It is also available in Spanish, Flores para Abuela (ISBN: 978-1940784007).
Flowers for Grandmother
Author: Kendahl Youngs
Publisher: Bettie Youngs Books
Published: January 2014
Genre: Children's Picture Book
About The Author:
Kendahl Youngs writes for children and is also the author of Kendahl Gets a Puppy (ISBN: 978-0983604587).
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact: