- Posted December 12, 2013 by
- 'No Vote' How could nationalist gadgets be ‘help & heal’ the divided disastrous Thailand?
- Thailand’s Unrest Prompts Investors Shift to Neighbors
- Thailand offers unique Thai way to tie the knot and celebrate Valentine’s Day
- 10 London's best Thai restaurants by Timeout London, UK
- The Best 5 Thai Restaurants in Singapore
California Puts Brakes on Sriracha Sauce Delivery
According to the Associated Press, Huy Fong Foods will be unable to meet fresh orders until the middle of next month due to new regulations that require bottles of the piquant condiment be held for 30 days before shipping.
The setback comes soon after Huy Fong was sued for emitting “eye-burning odor” from its production facilities in southern California. In November, a judge ordered the firm to cease operations until experts determined how to reduce the pungent emissions.
Photograph: Lucy Nicholson (Reuter) Bottles of Sriracha hot chili sauce, made by Huy Fong Foods, are seen on a supermarket shelf in San Gabriel, California October 30, 2013.
Source: By David Stout Read more: California Puts Brakes on Sriracha Sauce Delivery, TIME.com