- Posted December 12, 2013 by
- Ethiopian government forces raid university students at Haramaya University.
- Breaking News:-Ethiopia “kidnaps” chief rebel negotiators in Kenya
- Another round of land grab in the name of horticulture investment in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopia’s Court Sentences Oromo Political Prisoners
- Liyu police killed innocent civilians in oromia East Hararge zone
The Ethiopian Regime Using Liyu Police has Massacred Civilians in Mustahil District
The Ethiopian regime intensifying its scorched earth policies in Ogaden has unleashed its Liyu Police militia on the civilian population in Mustahil district of Shebelle region of Ogaden.
During the last two days hundreds of civilians were either killed or wounded in and around Mustahil. Thousands has been uprooted, some seeking refugee in Somalia. Details will be released as more information becomes available.
ONLF strongly condemns this heinous act and calls upon the UN and the AU and donors to make the Ethiopian regime accountable for its crimes against Somalis under its inhumane rule.
ONLF calls upon all Somalis to unite and stand up to the Ethiopian regime’s planned extermination of the Somali Nation.