- Posted December 12, 2013 by
Washington, District of Columbia
- Entrepreneur Turns Challenges into New Product Line
- Victim of Dog Fighting Ring Found After Being Stolen from Shelter
- Homeopathic & Integrative Medicine Conference, Workshops, and Gala Event to be Held in Phoenix
- Guardians of Rescue Begins Sting Investigations into Hazardous Internet Pet Sales
- 6 Things Every Parent Needs to Know About Nasal Congestion
Georgetown Restaurant, Rialto, to Offer Live Jazz Brunches
“We are excited to welcome everyone to our new jazz brunch,” affirms Joe Idrissi, co-owner of Rialto. “Jazz” up your weekends and start a new family tradition by joining us every Saturday and Sunday at Rialto for the perfect pairing of live music and delicious food.”
According to “A History of Jazz Music,” jazz got its beginning in the South during the 19th century. Bands comprised of trumpets, clarinets, trombones or tubas and percussion. Year’s later, jazz music is considered timeless and played all over the world.
While enjoying the live jazz music, diners can enjoy a specialty brunch consisting of such options as:
· Georgetown. Poached eggs, fried polenta, asparagus, Hollandaise.
· Pazza. Homemade sausage, scrambled eggs, mozzarella and cherry tomato pizza.
· Rialto Omelet. Shrimp, tomato, and mascarpone.
· Michelangelo. Strawberry, hazelnut, and honey sauce, served with fruits.
· Strata. Dello-Russo sausage baked in this Italian breakfast treat, topped with marinara sauce.
“We invite everyone to come down and enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere with great food to start off the weekend right,” affirms Idrissi.
Rialto is the third restaurant opened by entrepreneurs Ben Kirane, and Moe and Joe Idrissi. Located in the heart of Georgetown at 2915 M Street NW. The décor is unique, custom made, and most of the items have been imported from Europe. The restaurant features partially open kitchens, fresh pasta, imported specialty ingredients, fresh seafood, and a cheese counter. To learn more, visit the site at: www.RialtoDC.com.