- Posted December 12, 2013 by
Midtech Energy Solutions Hydro Chamber and 5 ways it could change an industry.
With the release of yet another project from Midtech Energy Solutions on the horizon the question comes up could it really change an industry? The answer is simply yes. Here's how that could happen:
1. Schools - If the new Hydro Chamber were implemented into each classroom or as an industrial unit into each school that could easily free up much needed money for salaries, projects, educational materials, expansions the list could go on and on. This one simple insertion could have the ability to free up trillions of dollars annually normally spent on electric and gas bills for countless years.
2. Businesses - spend trillions annually on electrical and natural gas to heat uncountless sq ft of space. The price falls directly on the consumer who end up paying more for goods and services due to the high overhead. Once in place the Hydro Chambers would almost eliminate 75% of electric and gas cost per building saving the businesses a small fortune. In turn they could lower prices, provide more jobs, and spend more money on research and development of better products.
3. Residential - the cost of heating residential homes nation wide easily runs into the hundreds of billions of dollars each year. The rate for heating your home has risen for the past 10 years. Installing a Hydro Chamber heating unit into each household would save the average homeowner nationally $350/month. The savings would be an astronomical rate monthly allowing each homeowner to free up much needed money for items like healthcare, repairs, improvements etc.
4. Power Outages - there is no emptier feeling when it's freezing outside and to lose all power. Most people would give up anything just to have one light and heat during this trying time. The Midtech Hydro Chamber would provide much needed heat during these certain times of despair and uncertainity.
5. Stimulate the Economy - Last but not least is the Midtech Hydro Chamber has the power to stimulate a recession era.� This is how it would be accomplished. If every building in the nation whether it be residential or commercial were to be equipped with a Hydro Chamber the demand would require millions of workers nation wide to begin production. Materials for the chambers would have to be manufactured causing a job surge in manufacturing. Installation and maintenence would require hundreds of thousands of employees to be put into place. The question has arose what about the employees that would be out of a job if natural gas and electric weren't needed as much. Midtech Energy has a very simple solution " I WOULD HIRE THEM! says Doug Myers Owner/Founder of Midtech Energy.� "They could come to work for Midtech I could replace every job taken from those industries."
The best part of this plan would be the carbon footprint eliminated by changing one industry. The number is so high of the carbon dioxide gases eliminated that without in depth research there is no way of knowing the true answer Midtechs best guess is somewhere around 40 to 60 percent of all carbon dioxide gases removed completely. That makes the Hydro Chamber something to really think about.