- Posted December 13, 2013 by
District of Columbia
This iReport is part of an assignment:
I see a photo today of a young couple and they look so young and I closed my eyes and looked back in time when I was that young and have to laugh at how old and wise I felt and now that I am an old man, I see how young and inexperienced I was.
In America our education is more important than in other countries. This is because there are so many who suffer from undeclared allergens causing learning disabilities.
What I learned from public school was that they know nothing about teaching anyone anything!
It didn't take me very long to learn how to learn and when I went to the Computer Learning Center in Alexandria Virginia I really didn't learn how to work on computers,
What I learned there was how to rip off students of thousands of dollars while giving them the idea that they are actually learning something.
I have an Associates Degree in Applied Sciences, I even have a diploma on paper and another paper that says I have a 3.92 Gpa and Summa Cum Laude honors.
I tried to go to a local community college and they will not give me a single credit for my so called associates degree. So I gave up on trying to go back to school and decided that I would do something on my own.
And here we are today looking back at the many years and the journey I have been on since I was born over 50 years ago.
I'm pretty heart broken that my daughter doesn't talk to me, I am uncertain as to why exactly things are this way.
I hear from my mom that my daughter has MS, or something like that and am saddened that she wont talk to me and refuses to listen to anything I have to say.
I am guesstimating when I say for every one person that turns their nose up at this information there are ten who take it seriously. And I enjoy helping people.
Darned Boy Scouts of America left an indelible mark on me and I have been this way my entire life.
Forever to the rescue for someone who is broken down, or unable to help themselves.
I learned some very important things and honestly, I totally believe that my logic is undeniable.
There should be no toxic chemicals in anything we eat, or use on our bodies.
Back when I was on iReport I wrote a piece talking about the tertiary education in America.
I found a list online that said America was 89th in tertiary education. That's 89th out of the 196 countries on this planet.
Wait, that's not right, This is America and we're the greatest country on Earth, Aren't we? They tell we we are. But are we really?
America is a STRONG nation, But are we really?
Everybody is sick and dying from toxic chemical additives, If you're sick, you're not strong!
If you eat restaurant food, you're not strong.
Muscleheads, or body builders eat right, they don't eat a bunch of junk and I learned that while I am not a body builder, my body needs the same kinds of foods and vitamins as they do.
What you eat makes a difference in how you feel.
For example if I eat a bunch of greasy fried foods, I feel pretty crappy, I might feel a chest pain, or something. But if I eat good foods I feel great.
I suffered from learning disabilities and when I did the organic and natural all of that stuff disappeared and I started studying and learning about everything I'm telling you here.
If that is what it did to me and I am allergic and so if everybody else is allergic that means that everybody is suffering from some sort of disorder related to the additives and those disorder whether it's ADD, ADHD, Tourettes and, or learning disabilities everybody has them.
89th in college level education, I'm sorry but that's not strong, not powerful. more like weak and pathetic.
We have all the pride in the world, but where is anything to back that up?
I was born American and I will die American, But I will die on my own terms and it will not be because of what some rich jerk off has in store for me.
Rich people own these corporations and make the decisions by which those corporations are governed.
Is this what the 1% is doing to the remaining 99%?
The percentages do not matter, what matters is that we put a stop to this at once!
This isn't about being sick, it isn't about artificial additives or the failure of the American Medical establishment as a whole, including the FDA, EPA and others involved in what you can say is the the wholesale genocide of the American people!
I would like to reflect back on an America that is strong in the truest sense of the word.