- Posted December 14, 2013 by
Los Angeles, California
- I have a clean record. As a 30 year employee of the DWP, I’m not receiving the DWP retirement benefits I have earned, yet a convicted felon Samuel In, is receiving all of his City Pension Retirement benefits!
- If You are of Good Character, Sound Mind, Ambitious, and True to Your Fellow Man or Woman as Well as Self You Will Succeed no Matter Your Ethnicity, or Your Plight!
- Good Character, Telling the Truth Must be Meaningless. President Barack Obama is giving Praise to Danny Bakewell, Sr. and the LA Sentinel "Yellow Journal" Newspaper. Typically an inept Black community make heroes of this scum and keep them in business!
- Great Start to Immigration Reform: Convicted felonious illegal immigrants will work picking crops while incarcerated to defray taxpayer expense, very much like the "Chain Gang of the South". Deportation will begin at the end of the sentence served!
- Indeed Eddie Glaude. Also, it is refreshing to know that President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, and/or other prominent Blacks have not duped all US born Descendants of Slavery!
Flaws in Former Detective Carmen Figueroa's story indicate that she is not being as truthful as she claims, in not knowing that she is an illegal alien until just recently!
"Arizona detective leaves state job after learning immigration status, Former Det. Carmen Figueroa is part of a growing trend in which people assume they are U.S. citizens until tightened security checks reveal that they are in the country illegally." by Cindy Carcamo, Los Angeles Times, December 13, 2013
The Flaws or holes in her story..........
"Figueroa had sworn under penalty of perjury that she was a U.S. citizen when she applied to the force, agency spokesman Bart Graves said."
"The 42-year-old got her driver's license in California"
1. Evidently Carmen Figueroa, an illegal alien, fraudulently acquired a California Driver's license, because illegal aliens are not eligible for a normal California Driver's license, that a U.S. citizen and/or legal immigrant receives.
"Brown OKs driver's licenses for immigrants here illegally, An estimated 1.4 million immigrants are expected to apply for the special permits, to be available in late 2014 or early 2015" by Chang, Richard Winton, and Patrick McGreevy, LA Times, October 3, 2013
The bill that Governor Jerry Brown signed that permits illegal aliens to apply for special permits to drive in California although effective, won't be available until late 2014 or early 2015.
Permits to drive for illegal aliens are distinctively different that a normal California driver's license issue to U.S. citizens and legal immigrants.
California Department of Motor Vehicles......
How to apply for a driver license if you are over 18
If you are a visitor in California over 18 and have a valid driver license from your home state or country, you may drive in this state without getting a California driver license as long as your home state license remains valid.
If you become a California resident, you must get a California driver license within 10 days. Residency is established by voting in a California election, paying resident tuition, filing for a homeowner’s property tax exemption, or any other privilege or benefit not ordinarily extended to nonresidents.
To apply for an original driver license if you are over 18, you will need to do the following:
•Visit a DMV office (make an Appointment(s) for faster service)
•Complete application form DL 44 (An original DL 44 form must be submitted. Copies will not be accepted.)
•Give a thumb print
•Have your picture taken
•Provide your social security number. It will be verified with the Social Security Administration while you are in the office.
•Verify your birth date and legal presence If your current name no longer matches the name on your birth data/legal presence document, see “True Full Name” and “How to Change Your Name” for more information.
•Provide your true full name
•Pay the application fee
•Pass a vision exam
•Pass a traffic laws and sign test. There are 36 questions on the test. You have three chances to pass.(Sample Test)
2. Since the parents, and the siblings Carmen Figueroa, Carmen's brother are illegal aliens, unless fraudulent documents were passed none of these illegal aliens would be eligible for a birth certificate in any jurisdiction or territory of the U.S.
"The birth certificate that her parents gave her is in question. The story of her being born in Texas?"
"She had been brought to the U.S. as a child but didn't know that until recently."
After using false pretenses to acquire a California Driver's license, Social Security Card, etc., etc., it is extremely difficult to believe that a 42 year old woman would not know where she was born until recently.
"Figueroa's status came under scrutiny after her brother, who is in the U.S. military but was not identified by name, applied for a passport with the State Department and was told that he was not a citizen."
Are You Eligible to Join the Military?
"U.S. Army Offers Citizenship Track For Immigrants With Specialized Skills" by Susanne M. Schafer, February 28, 2013, The Huffington Post
It is certain that Carmen Figueroa's brother, knows of his illegal and/or resident alien status, because he joined the U.S. military as a path to U.S. citizenship.
"Graves said that in June, Figueroa heard from the State Department as well, and learned that she too was not a citizen, but apparently did not immediately disclose that to her supervisors."
Vital Records guidelines.......
Qualifications to obtain a birth certificate for Texas.
Similar requirements exist in every State of the Union.
Information Required to Order Birth Certificate
Types of Texas Birth Certificates
Who is a Green Card Holder (Permanent Resident)?
"A Green Card holder (permanent resident) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, a person is granted a permanent resident card, commonly called a "Green Card." You can become a permanent resident several different ways. Most individuals are sponsored by a family member or employer in the United States. Other individuals may become permanent residents through refugee or asylee status or other humanitarian programs. In some cases, you may be eligible to file for yourself."
"Figueroa's case has also raised questions about how candidates for public employment are vetted, especially in states such as Arizona, where employers are required under state law to use E-Verify, an online federal system intended to weed out people who are working in the country illegally."
Elected officials nor other public servants are sworn under oath to serve the first illegal alien.
CNN i-Report: "No other U.S. President in the History of the U.S. would be meeting with Illegal Aliens. Illegal Alien's don't have the Right to Vote, and Elected Officials are not Mandated by Law and Sworn Under Oath to Serve Illegal Aliens!" by TheTruth53, December 5, 2013