- Posted December 14, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Send Word Now to Provide Emergency Communication Services to Canadian North Airlines
- Harry Holland shows ‘Blindfold’ at Mineta Fine Art
- A Riveting Mystery from Wentworth M. Johnson
- Word Branch Publishing Re-releases Futuristic Thriller: The Paranoid Thief
- Soothe Your Spirit with Two New Books from Word Branch Publishing
Moldmart.net Introduces Affordable, Do-It-Yourself Mold Inspection & Remediation Equipment
Montrose, MI, December 13, 2013 -- Moldmart.net now offers low-cost, do-it-yourself mold inspection, testing, and removal equipment and supplies for residences, rental properties, and workplaces anywhere in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, and elsewhere in Asia.
The first step for mold victims and property owners and occupants is the careful mold inspection and testing of a residence, office, workplace, or commercial building with the use of either the do-it-yourself mold testing tips explained at http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com/, or by finding a Certified Mold Inspector or Certified Environmental Hygienist on the global directory website http://www.certifiedmoldinspectors.com/.
The second step is to read mold consultant Phillip Fry’s proven, ten-step mold removal protocol to remove toxic mold infestation that is often hidden inside home and commercial building walls, ceilings, floors, attics, crawl spaces, and heating/cooling equipment and ducts. To read Mr. Fry’s effective mold removal strategies and tips, visit www.moldinspector.com/mold_removal.htm.
Mold inspection and mold removal equipment and supplies described in Mr. Fry’s mold remediation protocol are available at http://www.moldmart.net/ and include:
1. Mold test kits and mold laboratory analysis for owner or occupant-collected, do-it-yourself Petri dish mold test kits, Scotch™ tape lift samples, and/or physical mold growth samples ("bulk samples");
2. High output ozone generator to kill mold spores and mold growth everywhere in a residence or workplace, including inside heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, ducts, and window and wall air conditioners. For ozone generator information, visit www.ozonegeneratorkillsmold.com;
3. Mold fogging machine to fog and distribute EPA-registered fungicides inside crawl spaces, attics, walls, ceilings, floors, and HVAC equipment and ducts. For mold fogger details, visit www.moldfoggingmachine.com;
4. Mold-killing and mold-preventing, EPA-registered fungicides such as Tim-Bor. For Tim-Bor information, including the product’s material safety data sheet, visit www.timborprofessional.com; and
5. Mold training whether for the mold inspection and mold remediation of one’s own property or to make significant money in the booming mold inspection and mold remediation business by being trained and designated as a Certified Mold Inspector, Certified Mold Remediator, Certified Environmental Hygienist, Professional Industrial Hygienist, and/or Certified Ozone Professional. Read about environmental training and certification, visit www.ecology-college.com.
Get information on mold inspection and removal equipment and supplies by visiting www.moldmart.net, or emailing Moldmart.net manager Phillip Fry email@example.com or by phoning Mr. Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or Phillip’s cell phone 1-480-310-7970.
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Cell phone 1-480-310-7970