Share this on:
 E-mail
524
VIEWS
0
COMMENTS
 
SHARES
About this iReport
  • Not vetted for CNN

  • Click to view DavidFullard's profile
    Posted December 15, 2013 by
    DavidFullard
    Location
    Western Australia, Australia
    Assignment
    Assignment
    This iReport is part of an assignment:
    Wildfires blazing near you

    More from DavidFullard

    Cigarette Butt Causes Fire

     
    In the haze of a heatwave in Western Australia, a discarded cigarette butt has sparked a fire in bushland on Lease Road at Point Peron in Western Australia.

    Fire Crews were quick to the scene and extinguished the fire.

    A warning to smoking motorists not to discard cigarette butts out of the window as this will spark a fire in these heat wave conditions.


    What do you think of this story?

    Select one of the options below. Your feedback will help tell CNN producers what to do with this iReport. If you'd like, you can explain your choice in the comments below.
    Be and editor! Choose an option below:
      Awesome! Put this on TV! Almost! Needs work. This submission violates iReport's community guidelines.

    Comments

    Log in to comment

    iReport welcomes a lively discussion, so comments on iReports are not pre-screened before they post. See the iReport community guidelines for details about content that is not welcome on iReport.

    Add your Story Add your Story