- Posted December 16, 2013 by
Cold Spring Harbor, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your spectacular Christmas decorations
- Spook-A-Rama-Coney Island..Spooks out at Halloween!
- "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder!" More THRILLER pictures..
- Food Network's Marc Maniac carves up giant Coney Island pumpkin!
- Thriller! NYC Zombie Dance Tribute to the King of pop-Michael Jackson..
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
Christmas in Cold Spring Harbor..
A horse drawn buggy was waiting with French working horses and I even ran into Mr's Claus and Santa down the road.
All the quaint shops were decorated beautifully and appropriately for the season and setting.
I will probably put this in two or three parts as I took many great pictures.
Pictures are of Main Street-Cold Spring Harbor, LI, New York, about thirty miles East of NYC. A great place to visit if you are in town this time of year.
December 15, 2013.
Thank you for viewing.